Friday 20 February 2015

ADVOCARE | Independent Distributor

Today was a really big day for me! After months and months of thinking about becoming an Advocare independent distributor I decided to take the leap of faith and believe that achieving my dreams through this company is possible.
https://www.advocare.com/150256454/

I did my research and talked to real people who use Advocare products daily and found that they not only believe in their success but what this company is all about. To say I am excited is an understatement.

So what's next? While waiting on my distributor box to arrive I have been setting goals. Not only would I like to strive towards financial freedom but I would also like to become a healthier me. I have been slacking to say the least but Advocare has but a fire in my stomach and I have a feeling this is my time!

So, here I go! This new adventure is going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment