Friday 27 February 2015

Another happy mail day! | Distributor kit!

While in Disney World today my Distributor Kit arrived and I was super excited to dig in once I got my little man to sleep.



Of course I had already done my own research, gained knowledge and set goals but having everything in front of me felt great. I am officially ready to get started and have a feeling this is going places! I have yet to watch the DVD but have already gone through everything else. I really like having the product catalog in front of me as sometimes its just easier than a website. I was also sent two products to try: Advocare Slam (a powerful and portable energy supplement) & Advocare Spark Energy which I already know and love.
https://www.advocare.com/150256454/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=A1021&id=search&flavor=r
https://www.advocare.com/150256454/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=A2095&id=search&flavor=M&size=C

So here is to me! My next step is to start my 24 Day Challenge. I am a little nervous to get going but once my challenge bundle arrives I am sure the excitement will kit in. I am dedicating my focus for just 24 days and I know the outcome should be awesome!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment