Saturday 28 February 2015

Join me in doing the 24 Day Challenge

I am so pumped y'all! As a mom I often forget to find time to do something for myself. While most days I don't mind that my heart has recently lead me to dedicate and focus some energy on myself.

I am excited to say I am about to start the 24 Day Challenge!
[You can watch a quick video about it here]

Not only do I long to be healthier, have more energy (Lord knows I need it) and live a more fit lifestyle, I do want to look great this summer. I thought about putting it off. I knew it would involve motivation and sometimes that is even hard to come by. However, I realized that by dedicating myself for a short 24 days, I could be in a better place all around.

I do not want to do this alone! There is strength in numbers and I invite you to join me in the challenge! If you are thinking you could benefit from more energy, becoming healthier and losing some pounds and inches then don't let anything hold you back. Let 2015 be your year.

I only have 10 spots open for my 24 Day Challenge group starting in March! I would love for you to join me in achieving your goals. Staying motivated can be hard but when you are surrounding yourself with others with the same goal in mind it can be that much easier.

Order your 24 Day Challenge product bundle by March 2nd to join this challenge group and receive these extras:

  • Moring emails from myself to motivate and inspire.
  • An invitation to a private Facebook group.
  • A free sample of AdvoCare Slam
  • & bonus challenge guide with a  24 Day Challenge bracelet.

You can email me with any questions at: mrslaurenf@outlook.com

The 24-Day Challenge is a comprehensive supplementation and nutrition program designed to give your body the jumpstart it needs to help you reach your goals. There's something for everyone whether you are looking for weight management, energy, overall body composition or overall wellness. Thousands of people have experienced success on the 24-Day Challenge.
 
What are you waiting for? This is your year and you deserve this!
 
Order the product bundle HERE! Don't forget to email me once you've joined so I can give you all the details about this challenge group!
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment