Saturday 7 March 2015

Day four is underway!

And I feel on top of the world. I woke up feeling happy but now that I weighed myself and saw that this is working I feel on cloud nine. I think Ill be skipping everywhere I walk today. I took the challenge for so many reasons but one of them is because I haven't been able to break my plateau weight since high school 9 years ago. I am now six pounds under that weight. 9 years of trying and all it took was this. Its incredible really.


Some quick thoughts about the challenge for day four:

- Drink a lot of water (we are cleansing) and limit soda.
  (This was huge for me. I drank exclusively diet coke for years on end. No water, no juice, no anything. I am talking 8-9 cans a day. I have drastically cut that 2 or 3 and I don't even miss them. I think the Spark drink has helped a lot too. I love me some Spark.)

- I am not hungry. I have not starved myself. In fact, by following the 24 Day Challenge guide supplied to me, I have ate a hearty and fulfilling breakfast, snack, lunch, snack and dinner. What I have done is changed the horrible stuff I was eating (ie loads of French fries) and replaced it with choices with my health in mind. I should be eating vegatables per the guide but the truth is I just don't like them. While I am giving everything I can to the challenge I will not force myself to do things I don't like. So, I haven't force feed myself veggies. Easy.

Here is to today and the following 20 and beyond! And congrats to my mother in law! She started her challenge today!

No comments:

Post a Comment