Wednesday 4 March 2015

First day of the 24 Day Challenge complete!

Today was my first day of the 24 Day Challenge. Whoa, it was awesome. It felt incredible to actually focus on taking care of myself. I worked out for the first time in a year and ate well. I am so glad I have committed  myself to becoming healthier as my mind and body are already thanking me. I have a feeling big things are in store!

A picture of one of my snacks. Usually I have French fries or chips with a diet coke when I am hungry!



I am not sure if I am going to post everyday of the challenge or not but I will most definitely keep the blog posted on everything!

Starting weight: 129.6

So here is to me! I am on my way to feeling so much better than I have been!

If you are reading this and might be interested in having more energy, losing weight, toning muscle or feeling overall better wellness just let me know! I will be starting a new challenge group soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment